How to add a hostel to Booking.com?
If you’re a new partner and you’d like to list a hostel on Booking.com, follow the steps below:
To get started, go to join.booking.com.
Then, select ‘Hotel, B&Bs & More’ as your property type.
Choose whether you’d like to list ‘One property’ or ‘Multiple properties’. Then click on ‘Continue’.
For security reasons, you’ll see another list of property categories. Select ‘Hostel’ and click on ‘Continue’.
Fill in your hostel’s name and address, as well as your contact details.
Once you finish the sign-up process, you’ll have the option to add more properties, each with its own separate page on Booking.com.
If you’re already a Booking.com partner and you’d like to add more hostels, find out more about registering multiple properties.
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of joining Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why is my property not live and bookable by guests?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back America campaign
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back to Travel campaign