Listing your property on Booking.com
Getting your property set up on our platform is easy. Whether you're new to Booking.com or have recently changed management, the steps below will help make sure you can go live as soon as possible.
What’s in this article
- How to register a new property
- How to re-activate your property after a change of ownership
- How to continue a registration from where you left off
- How to add or edit your property details in the extranet
- Visit the sign-up page and click on Get started
- Enter your email address and click on Continue
- Enter your first name, last name and phone number and then click on Next
- Enter your password, enter it again to confirm and then click on Create account
- Click on List your property under your type of property, and then follow the steps to set up your listing details
- Follow the steps to set up your property listing details
- We’ll review your registration to make sure we have all the information we need
- Once you receive a confirmation email, you’ll be able to access the extranet and update your availability calendar, set your prices and adjust any other details of your listing
- Whenever you’re ready, you can make your property live on our platform
To find out how to register more than one property, take a look at this article. Once you’ve registered with us, take a look at this guide to getting properties online and handling your first bookings.
If your property is already listed with us and is undergoing a change of ownership or management, follow these steps in this article.
If you’ve worked with us before, or if you started the registration process but didn’t complete it, follow these steps to finish your registration:
- Visit the sign-up page
- If you’re already logged in, under Continue your registration click on Continue
- If you’re not logged in, click on Continue your registration and enter the email address and password you used when you started the registration process
- Click on Continue next to the property you want to finish registering
Once we’ve confirmed your property’s registration by email, follow these steps to add or edit information about your property:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Property and then click on the section related to the information you’d like to update
- To update your property’s rates and availability, click on Rates & Availability and then click on Calendar
To find out more about updating your rates and availability, take a look at this article.
If you’ve signed up but haven’t heard from us yet, don’t worry — we’re still reviewing your information and we’ll be in touch soon.
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of joining Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why is my property not live and bookable by guests?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back to Travel campaign in the European Union