Registering your property
To learn more about becoming an affiliate partner, please visit our Affiliate Partner Centre.
To list one or more properties on our platform, you need to go through a registration process. Then you can customise your property page. The more detailed and personalised your listing, the more likely it is to appear in travellers’ search results.
What’s in this article:
Registering your property
Before you can register a property on our platform, you need to create a partner account with us. Follow these steps to do so:
- Visit the sign-up page and click on Get started now.
- Enter your email address and click on Continue.
- Enter your first name, last name and phone number, then click on Next.
- Set your password and enter it again to confirm, then click on Create account.
Once you’ve created a partner account, you can register your property by following these steps:
- Visit the sign-up page, then click Sign in.
- Log in to the sign-up page.
- Click on your account, then select Add new property.
- Select your property type then click on List your property.
- Follow the steps to set up your property listing details.
- Click Save.
You can pause the registration process at any time, and your progress will be saved. To continue where you left off, go to the homepage and click Continue your registration.
Once you’ve completed your registration, we’ll review it and send you a confirmation email when your property listing has been set up. We may ask you to verify your property’s location during the review process to make sure that guests can easily find your property on arrival and for security reasons. You’ll then be able to access the extranet, where you can update your availability, set your rates and adjust any other details of your listing.
Registering multiple properties
If you are completely new to our platform, when you register on the sign-up page, you can select the number of properties you wish to register.
Go through the steps and register your first property. Once you’ve finished registering that property, you’ll see a button to register additional properties. Each of these properties will have its own property page on our platform (each with its own bookable units or rooms).
If you already have a listing, your master account – the one for which you already have an ID – can be used for any additional properties you add, as long as the new property has the same address as your current listing. That means when you want to add an apartment or villa at the same address as your existing listing, you can add it as a new bookable unit in our system by completing a few tasks:
- Log into your extranet.
- Under the Property tab, click on Property layout or Room details to create a new room or unit.
- Under Room amenities add information about the room or unit like size and available amenities.
- Under Rates & Availability view all rooms or units, and set prices, dates and restrictions for the newly added ones.
If you want to add a new property with a different address to the one you have already registered, then follow these steps:
- Log into the extranet.
- Either click on Account and select Add new property, or click on Add new property in the top-right corner.
Working together with Booking.com