Viewing your property listing on our platform
Follow these steps to see what your property listing looks like on our platform:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on your property icon in the top right-hand corner
- Click View your property’s listing on Booking.com
When viewing your property page, you will be able to see the following information:
You’ll need plenty of high-resolution photos of all indoor and outdoor spaces. You can read more about photos here: ‘How to take better photos of your property?’ and ‘How do I add, change and update my photos?’
Underneath the photos, you’ll see a text that provides more detail about what your property has to offer. It’s important to make sure that the information there is all correct, to manage expectations.
When a guest leaves a review on your property, it’ll appear on your page. We only publish reviews from guests who have stayed at your property, so you can be sure that all the reviews reflect real experiences from real guests.
You can preview and make changes to this page after you register, as well as make changes to the information at any time.
Working together with Booking.com
- What are the benefits of joining Booking.com?
- Viewing your property listing on our platform
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why is my property not live and bookable by guests?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Using the Partner Community
- Partner Community guidelines
- Understanding the sustainability practices verification process