Why is my property not live and bookable by guests?
If your property is not live and bookable on our website yet, it may be because we still need to verify the location of your property.
If you’ve recently signed up to Booking.com, use your login details to check your sign-up status in the ‘Home’ tab of your extranet.
If you’re already working with Booking.com, check these tips to see what you need to do to get your property online and bookable:
- Have you added your rates and availability? If there are no prices and dates loaded, customers won’t be able to see your property on the website. You can check these details in the extranet’s ‘Rates & Availability’ tab. For more info, read our step-by-step visual guide for updating your availability.
- If you can’t see your property in Booking.com search results, check your minimum length of stay restrictions and then try searching again.
- Have you uploaded photos to your page? We can’t show properties online without a selection of quality images.
- Make sure you don’t have any outstanding invoices from Booking.com. This information can be found under the ‘Finance’ tab.
If your property is still not bookable or visible after you’ve checked this information, let us know via the ‘Inbox’ tab.
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of joining Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why is my property not live and bookable by guests?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back to Travel campaign in the European Union