How do I register multiple properties?
If you’re new to Booking.com
During your registration on join.booking.com, you’ll be asked how many properties you want to register.
When you start the process, you’ll go through the steps and register your first property, adding its address and other relevant details (such as payment details and at least one photo). Once you’ve finished registering that property, you’ll see a button that allows you to register additional properties.
Each of these properties will have their own dedicated property page on Booking.com (each with its own bookable units/rooms).
Note: There is an important exception to this rule for home-like properties. If you have multiple properties at the same address/same location, you’ll be given the option to register all of your properties together in one go, and they’ll be displayed together on our website. For example, if you have multiple apartments in the same building, you can display all of these apartments together in a single listing. Just make sure you specify that you have multiple properties in the same location when you’re asked during registration.
If you’re already a partner of Booking.com and want to add more properties, take a look at the scenarios below:
Does this new property have the same address as your current listing (the one you already have an ID for)?
We count any single unit of accommodation that you offer as one “bookable unit”. That means when you want to add an apartment, cottage or villa at the same address as your existing listing, you can add it as a new “bookable unit” in our system. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your extranet and go to the ‘Property’ tab.
- Click on ‘Property layout’ or ‘Room details’ (depending on your property set up) to create a new room or unit.
- Under ‘Room amenities’ you can add information like room sizes and facilities.
- Select the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab to view all rooms/units, and set prices, dates and restrictions for the newly added room or unit.
Does this new property have a different address to the one you have already registered?
- Log into the extranet.
- Either click on ‘Add another property’ in the dashboard that appears, or click on ‘Account’ in the top-right corner and select ‘Add new property’.
Want to read more about how to add or remove properties from a group account?
Working together with Booking.com