Growing Together is our ongoing promise to build a stronger era of partnership. Explore our new commitments and the progress we’ve made on our previous ones.
Stay informed with the latest travel insights, analysis and expertise.
The latest Booking.com developments relevant to your business, while showcasing the great work you do.
Connect online with fellow Booking.com partners.
Partners are sharing their #Coronavirus crisis experience; see what they are saying and lend your support.
All of our best solutions, organised by your business needs.
Find out how to get set up, and read about our services and features.
Had the same issue - reported misconduct and got a 2/10 review - here's Booking.com response to my request to remove it
Thanks for getting in touch with us. I am sorry we are not able to discuss this over the phone but due to time zones, it is an inappropriate time to call.
I fully understand it might be demotivating to get this kind of reviews, when you are trying your best to provide amazing service to your guests.
We are sorry to say, but at this time we are unable to remove mentioned review, because it does not violate any of our rules. Comments are removed only if they:
• Contain profanity, sexually explicit or violent content, hate speech, discrimination, or threats
• Mention full names (first + last name), or include personal attacks relating to named personnel
• Promote illegal activities (e.g. drugs, prostitution)
• Contain content that is exclusively about a competitor and/or Booking.com, with no relation to travel
• Mention websites by name, include emails and/or addresses, phone numbers, credit card details
• Contain politically sensitive content
Unfortunately, we, as global company, can not decide to take either Partner's or Guest's side. We respect both of you and your rights of sharing your opinion.
However, as you cannot avoid all negative comments, you can reply to the comment to provide your point of view to the potential guests. How you respond to a negative review says more about your property than the negative review itself.
Please also note that reviews that are older than 24 months will be removed from the system automatically in order to focus on more recent experiences and evaluations.
If you have any other questions, we’re here to help in any way we can.
Booking.com Partner Support Team
Ask a question or search by keyword at our Partner Help Centre