Stay informed with the latest travel insights, analysis and expertise.
The latest Booking.com developments relevant to your business, while showcasing the great work you do.
Connect online with fellow Booking.com partners for the best tips and advice.
All you need to know to succeed as a Booking.com partner.
Looking for expert advice on making the right decisions for your property? Explore our solutions designed to help you achieve your ambitions.
Find out how to get set up, and read about our services and features.
These are some of the things I have put into my two bed and breakfast rooms which are in response to guests' conversations over the three years we have had a B&B:
1) Tiny fridge in which I put a small jug of FRESH milk (absolutely NO UHT stuff!) Also cartons of complementary apple and orange juice
2) Small safe in the wardrobe
3) Removable lighweight stool for the shower (can double as suitcase support)
4) Grab bars in the shower (removable)
5) Long shoe horns
6) Portable two sided magnifying mirror (so guests can do their make-up at a window)
7) Bowl of fruit with fruit knife and plate of biscuits
8) Wide range of teas and coffees including decaffinated. Sweetners as well as sugar
9) No limit on number of towels used
10) Organic shower gel, shampoo and conditioner and hand wash (all locally produced but also available via internet (Just-soaps at Cossington)
11) Face clothes and shower caps
12) Cotton buds, cotton wool balls and makeup pads
13) Supply of toothbrushes toothpaste, sanitary products and ear-plugs in the bathroom cupboard
14) Boxes of tissues in the bedroom and bathroom
15) A supply of local information leaftlets as well as notepad, visitors book, spare pencils and pens and scissors and a range of spectacles are also there for guests' convenience.
16) Rooms have black-out blinds for those who like to be in total darkness regardless of time of year or time of day
17) TV with CD player and fast Wi-Fi
18) Lastly I am totally flexible about breakfast times. I have done a cooked breakfast for 5.30 am!
Hope this helps and I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has other suggestions.