Manage your communication with guests with ease
Whether your guests need to know about parking, driving directions or check-in times, it’s important that they don’t spend time waiting around for an answer. How quickly you respond sets the tone for their stay, and can end up having a significant effect on your review score – and even on your cancellations.
To ensure your guests get timely replies – and to help you save time on your operational tasks – we’ve developed several messaging tools. You can create automatic replies to your guests’ most common questions, with customised templates to add your own personal touch. With scheduled templates, you can save yourself time by automatically sending certain information at specific times, such as a welcome message when they book. What’s more, you can manage your guest communications from wherever you are, via our Pulse mobile app. We’ve also created a reply score to help you check how often you’re replying to your guests within 24 hours.
A lot of partners are already benefiting from messaging tools:
Which messaging tools are available?
• Automatically respond to frequently asked questions
• Automatically reply to topics like check-in, check-out, parking and bed types – with more topics to come
• Attach a message template to send guests a comprehensive and personal reply
• Send personalised messages to guests in just a few clicks
• Create message templates in up to 43 languages
• Use placeholders to personalise the template with details like guest name, check-in date and time, and more
• Attach images to help clarify location, key collection, etc.
• Automatically share important info when guests need it most
• Schedule messages to be sent automatically when guests make a booking, or at specific points before they arrive or depart.
• Your reply score shows how promptly you reply to guests
• Reply scores are updated daily and reflect the percentage of messages replied to within 24 hours
Messaging with Pulse App
• Respond to your guests from wherever you are via our mobile app
How does your business benefit from messaging tools?
Save time on repetitive tasks
Messaging automation frees you up to focus on your daily tasks
Improve your guest experience
Partners with high reply scores tend to score higher in guest reviews
Our data shows that when guests get quick answers, they’re less likely to cancel
“Thanks to the implementation of automated messaging from Booking.com. Our hotels managed to reduce the messaging workload and experienced a decrease in the cancellation ratio. This is a win-win situation, as it creates more value for the guest through a faster reply and additionally it saves time and maintains the reservations for our hotels.”
Revenue Manager, Hotel Chain in Germany
How to get started
No matter how many properties you run, you can get started by clicking on ‘Set up messaging tools’ below.
Learn how to make the most of Booking.com’s messaging tools
Watch our guide to all things messaging for an in-depth look at how to use Booking.com tools to communicate better with your guests.
Need subtitles? Click the ‘Settings’ icon in the lower right-hand corner of the video and select your language.