Choosing the promotions that are right for you
Different types of promotions available for you, depending on what you’re looking to achieve
Mobile bookers and travellers from opportunity markets
Tap into the growing number of mobile bookers and travellers from specific markets.
Partners who offer targeted rates receive an average of up to 28% more bookings from their target audience. We currently offer three types of targeted rates: Mobile Rates, Country Rates and US State Rates.
Campaigns with built-in marketing support
Campaigns are ready-made promotions offered on our platform throughout the year.
They’re designed to maximise bookings in specific seasons or around special events and holidays. When you join one, like the Getaway Deal, you’ll be featured in global email campaigns and actively promoted on our marketing channels.
You can choose to adopt these ready-made campaigns as they are or adjust the details to fit your needs.
Deals to increase bookings whenever needed
Deals are highly customisable and can be set up to capture specific market opportunities:
- Early Booker Deal – encourages bookings from travellers planning far in advance
- Last-Minute Deal – attracts last-minute bookers
- Free Nights Deal – encourages longer stays
- Secret Deal – rewards newsletter subscribers and those with a Booking.com account, showing a badge and discount on your property page visible only to them
- Basic Deal – customise your offer from scratch
Quick uplifts with Deep Deals
A higher discount, available for a specific and limited time. They also come with extra benefits to bring attention to your property, such as a ranking boost or extensive promotions.
- Limited-time Deal – valid for 48 hours on the days you want a search ranking boost
- Flash Deal – a promotion that’s available every two weeks and gives you high visibility on our marketing channels for 36 hours
- Black Friday – one of our biggest annual sale events
Easy to join, adopt and measure
- Click ‘Promotions’ in the extranet to see which campaigns and deals are currently available for you
- Join an existing campaign or adopt a deal, where you can customise details like validity, policy and room or unit type
- You can measure how much extra revenue you earn from each separate promotion