As we start to see travel slowly picking up again, we’ve put together the most important resources and advice to help you turn demand into bookings, safely and confidently. Here you’ll find the newest insights and initiatives.
Join the #Rebuilding conversation in the Partner Community
Find out how to get set up, and read about our services and features.
All of our best solutions, organised by your business needs.
Connect online with fellow Booking.com partners.
Find tips and advice to help you through this time with the hashtag #Rebuilding
Stay informed with the latest Booking.com developments, industry insights and expertise
Growing Together is our ongoing promise to build a stronger era of partnership. Explore our new commitments and the progress we’ve made on our previous ones.
We have a small guesthouse too. We need to know from booking com what kind of financial help they're going to offer. Or Airbnb is showing what real business with their partners is??!! Makes me think twice?!!
You can report guest misconduct. I believe after the actual date of check out. Hold on to the refund cause you might get nothing back..even if you report.. nothing might happen good luck
I am in the same situation like you.
What bdc is not realising is that some hospitality businesses like ours are going to go bankrupt even with just the cancellations let alone with booking.c deciding to invoice us with said refunds.
Bdc acted in a panic mode without even catering a facility to guests to postpone not cancel...
Final product..let our loyal partners pay .
Thanks for sending petition link. Share this on social media too. I just signed. Well done for this help between us partners.stay safe
If you will create a petition and you can do it in French it will be easy to use Google translate for others to fill out.
Like I previously said in most of my bookings cancellations I found a lot of co operation from booked guests and agreed for future refund against future bookings with us with no expiry date. Bdc cannot help with this they told me. So when everything is plain sailing ok to charge me 18% commission but when we're all sinking including bdc at the moment we're not finding the back up of bdc.
I totally agree. I am ready to sign a petition or some kind of union so that we offer a unified front in our discussions with bdc.
Same issues here with such cancellations after the 13th April. I am advising these guests that for a cancellation refund they should contact their travel insurance. If they do not have such policy it's tough luck. We (partners)should not suffer after all they should have read cancellation issues upon booking. Although I am offering postponement to guests as a good will since I found no help whatsoever from booking.c