As we start to see travel slowly picking up again, we’ve put together the most important resources and advice to help you turn demand into bookings, safely and confidently. Here you’ll find the newest insights and initiatives.
Join the #Rebuilding conversation in the Partner Community
Find out how to get set up, and read about our services and features.
All of our best solutions, organised by your business needs.
Connect online with fellow Booking.com partners.
Find tips and advice to help you through this time with the hashtag #Rebuilding
Stay informed with the latest Booking.com developments, industry insights and expertise
Growing Together is our ongoing promise to build a stronger era of partnership. Explore our new commitments and the progress we’ve made on our previous ones.
BTW, I tend to be impatient - but today they totally helped me fix this. Luckily, I had another accommodation to move guest to. Don't know what would happen if I didn't.
Just as an update for anyone who had this issue. After numerous emails and calls, I got this message:
# "Greetings from Booking.com. Thank you for writing to us. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused. Your property was temporarily closed as we were unable to verify the address before you received 25 bookings. The letter should be arriving within 12 days of the date it was sent (31 May 2018). All bookings you received were not affected by this, your reservations are still valid, however you can not receive any further bookings until your address is confirmed.
Thanks again, but just as an update - I am on hold after calling that number. It seems to have just rolled to same old BDC menu, hold music and hold message : ( would be nice if at least they had different/better hold music
Thanks Zsolt, you're the best. I was so frustrated I forgot to search.
Thanks so much! How do you contact your local office? I was on hold for 35 minutes this morning at the main number and never even got to speak with anyone. Is there a list of regional offices? I am in Florida/US
We had the same thing happen. I called in, told BDC that we had another accommodation to offer guest (an upgrade at same price). They said they would reach out to customer. Didn't hear back, so I reached out to her through the extranet messaging. She accepted offer via extranet, but now I can't get BDC to help me change the booking. Still waiting. They did say they would help..so I am hoping.
Has anyone actually verified by "getting a code with phone call"? We opened a new account 6 days ago and today BDC closed account pending verification. I called - they said it takes 12-14 days for mail. Asked for any other way to reopen until mail arrives (who uses snail mail? I would pay for fedex if they would let me) Archie (CustServ) was adamant that there was NO WAY to do this. I tried to speak with supervisor he said "there are no supervisors".
So frustrated. We had only been up 6 days, got many many reservations. Some guests are already staying with us.
He said we need to have a TRUST relationship. I get that, but BDC has our banking information, we have been in business over 20 years and can easily be found online. Said I would pay for fedex to address.
Absolutely no help. Does anyone know how to actually get a code by phone. Even if it is just temporary until the card gets here. (They mailed from Netherlands on May 31 and said 12-14 days to arrive...this is day 6. By the way, I tried the extranet messaging too. No response.
Anyone who can advise - it would be greatly appreciated.