Discover insights from Booking.com’s most extensive annual travel...
Thank you for giving travellers a summer to remember.
You should put your policy on Booking and also printed: Check the pictures and area before booking it!
Also I have put The right to cancel... If does not correspond to guest criteria, instantly cancel the reservation and I give free full refund...
Is more expensive to keep such people in, than to get them out.
The criteria is to prevent fraud and to ensure the experience for guests at the level declared.
Nothing wrong in this, I would say is very good to have it.
But the process is built around all interests of Booking and zero interest in partners.
This is why I have raised this problem to them and also give them a solving, as we can understand and appreciate that OUR PARTNER, BOOKING, is keeping fraudulent partners away, still, there is a need to filter this without interfering in our business too.
Hope to see changes in this policy, I am now Open as the process ended after 2 weeks, but I have to resume what COSTED ME and Me Only this:
1. 2 weeks of loss, including here 2 weekends, meaning over 2500 euro.
2. Blocked transfers with cashed amounts through Booking and now delayed incomes with 1 month, as they do not have a policy to unlock the payments from August that were locked (not because of me).
So... Let's hope we will see improvements and changes in good at Booking soon.
Thank you but solution is at Booking...
1. If video is uploaded AND WE CASH BY BOOKING, open LOCATION... You will check video later.
2. Provide us the information correctly from the start: Do not wait for letter, just upload video as fast as you can!!
Is that simple, no need for you guys to make a brainstorming for this.
They are not here...even when you call at Booking, the agents are aware of this but cannot do anything, as Booking have some old policies that seems to be outdated and not in partner's interest.
We are closed also for more than 1 week, even videos uploaded to confirm location, the agents from Booking just say all WE ARE SORRY and they cannot do a thing. Probably when somebody will take Booking to court as is making more bad than good to a business, they will wake up and change the methods of work, that up to now seems to be the worst you can get.
THIS IS BOOKING !
I appreciate it...I would also appreciate it to check the videos uploaded in less than 10 days, or change the policy: If video is uploaded, do NOT block the partner...as we do not have any guilty that your department is in shortage of people and a check take days...This is how a partnership works...
Better do something with this.
1. Why is payment blocked until verification is complete? The money are from guests that benefit of our services already. Also if I was opting for cashing in at property, you would wait for commissions until you open back the place, so....why is this policy for partners that actually use Booking for cash-in?
2. Why is Booking incapable to send a letter in time, also the department of checking videos is taking 10 days to make a simple check??
3. Why is Booking tricking us from first day that a letter was sent, but the letter is sent after 9 days, when you are already blocked?
4. Why the departments are not organized in our favor as we get you a lot of commissions, and is just playing with our nerves when we talk about property confirmation, being incapable to change a policy that is clear is not working and generates enough frustrations to open accounts to other platforms, instead of remaining only with Booking? You want your customers to be also on AirBNB and others? This is a nonsense policy that needs a better upgrade.