Booking.com developments, industry insights, and expertise.
Who we are
Click. brings together the brightest minds in travel and tech to inspire, inform, and enhance your business. It’s where we invite top industry influencers and our own experts to share their insights on current and emerging travel trends along with the latest Booking.com developments.
Whether you’re a hotel, vacation rental, or other unique property, you’ll get the inside scoop on the road ahead as well new ideas and opportunities through Trends & Insights, Industry Perspectives, and Booking.com News. Putting our industry at the core, Click. aims to keep you informed, broaden your knowledge, and help you continue delivering great guest experiences.
Guest contributions for Click. Magazine
Want to share your insights and ideas with Booking.com partners? We’re always open to suggestions and selectively accept outside contributions. Here’s a quick guide on what we look for and how to submit articles for consideration.
What we look for
As well as a hub for the latest industry insights, Click. is a place where you can read about key trends and share your own opinions. You might have a success story you’d like to share with other Click. readers or a unique perspective on a timely industry issue.
How it works
To submit a pitch, send the following to email@example.com
- Title your email: “Article Pitch: How I boosted my review score” [example title]
- Name, title, company, and short bio of the contributor. Articles should be written by a person, not a PR department
- A three-paragraph summary of the specific story you’d like to share. The more focused your pitch is, the more likely we’ll be able to share your great story with others. We like articles that cover new ideas and alternative takes on topics that are well written, balanced, and engaging.
- Familiarize yourself with the content on the website and our style before pitching your article idea
- Make your summary relatable and think about how it might apply to others in the industry
- Avoid overt self-promotion and sales content
- Include any figures that might help bring your story to life For example, if it’s about increasing occupancy, share those numbers
What happens after I submit my pitch?
The editorial team reviews all pitches and will get back to you if they’re interested in your ideas. Just bear in mind that we receive a high volume of emails.