The best way to report a bug or technical issue
We noticed that some of you are asking what’s the best way to let Booking.com know about things like bugs or technical issues. The process is very simple - just send us a message!
If you want to report a problem by using your Extranet, let us know via the ‘Inbox’ tab:
- Click on ‘Compose a new message’ and select the relevant subject from the drop-down menu, or ‘Property Details’.
- Click ‘Send message’ once you’ve detailed the problem you encountered. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you want to report a problem by using the Pulse app, just follow the steps below:
- Open the app and tap ‘More’.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Help’, followed by the email ‘envelope’ icon in the top-right corner. Select either ‘General questions’ or a relevant subject from the drop-down menu.
- Describe the problem and tap ‘Send’. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(you can also find this information in Partner Help)
Of course, you can also let me know if you find anything and I’ll get this to the product and support teams. But it’s a lot faster if you simply write us via extranet or Pulse.
Wishing you all a sunny day!