Profile picture for user j

How to pay taxes in Croatia and US

I have registered for a VAT number in Croatia… and started getting rental income to our bank account in Croatia… but I need to know how to pay tax on this income in Croatia and US if needed (I’m residing in US but have Croatia properly)

Nicole Cuda 6 months ago

hi Jeremy, I am in the same situation. Did you find out about the 15% VAT on commission? Thanks, Nicole