Our 2023 travel predictions and how they can help you
Our recent research shows that 73% of travelers from around the world are keen to travel next year. This research also shows that travelers have different needs compared to 2022.
Here are some tips to consider when preparing your property for 2023:
- Invest in sustainability
- Indicate your property’s sustainability practices in the Extranet
- Highlight traditions, cuisine and adventures that are unique to your region
- Offer child rates if you want to encourage families to your property
- Consider joining the Genius Programme to appeal to budget-savvy travelers
- Update your availability so early and off-season bookers can find your property
- Update your property page to include facilities that may appeal to business travelers
- Invest in high-quality photos and virtual tours of your property
Read the key takeaways from Booking.com’s 2023 travel predictions to learn how you can be better prepared to meet the needs of diverse travelers in the coming year.
Which of these predictions did you find most interesting? Do you have any other tips to share with partners to prepare for 2023?