Setting your property status to “open/bookable” means you’ve completed every step of the registration process and that your property is now bookable on our site.
On Booking.com, every reservation a guest makes is instantly confirmed – you don’t have the option to accept or reject their booking. That’s why it’s important for you to load your availability correctly before setting your property’s status to “open/bookable.”
Before you can start receiving bookings, you need to complete registration which includes reviewing all the details on your property page. Then you can set your property status to “open/bookable” through a button on the Extranet.
Before you do this, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Added and arranged photos of your property.
- Reviewed your facilities and room amenities.
- Read your property description to make sure it’s accurate.
- Checked there’s enough availability loaded onto your calendar.
- Made sure you’ve added rates for the rooms you’ve made available.
- Previewed your property page as it will appear on our website.
Once everything is ready, click Make my property live. Your property will then be live on Booking.com and you’ll be ready for your first booking!
Whenever you get a new booking, you’ll receive a confirmation email and a notification on the Pulse app (if you use it). We’ll also send the guest a confirmation email, and your availability will be automatically updated in our system. You can see the booking info under the Reservations tab on the Extranet as well as on the Pulse app.