Everything you need to know about the Pulse app
Pulse is an easy-to-use app that lets you take care of tasks on the go. We developed it with you in mind, based on feedback about how you and other partners manage reservations.
The app includes features such as a calendar and an overview of arrivals and departures. You can use it to:
- Manage your property’s availability
- Get notifications about bookings, cancellations, and reviews
- Respond quickly and conveniently to messages from guests
In this article
How do I log in to Pulse?
You log in to Pulse with your Extranet username and password. When you log in to Pulse for the first time or install the app on a new device, we’ll ask you to verify your device. This is a security measure designed to protect your and your guests’ data.
Here’s how to verify your device:
- Log in to Pulse using your Extranet username and password.
- Select your cell phone number from the list of registered numbers.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive a verification code by call or text.
- Once you receive the code, go back to Pulse, enter the code and select Verify now.
What if I can’t verify my device?
If you’re trying to verify your device using your cell phone number but the app doesn’t display the number you’d like us to send the verification code to, here’s what to do:
- Select My number isn’t listed
- You’ll be prompted to verify your device on the Extranet instead.
- Log in to the Extranet and click Account, then My devices.
- Follow the prompts to verify your device.
- Once you verify your device on the Extranet, you’ll be able to log in to the Pulse app as normal.
How can I manage which devices have access to Pulse?
You can manage your devices on the Extranet. Here’s how:
- Log in to the Extranet.
- Click Account and then click My devices.
- You’ll see a list of your devices that have access to Pulse. To remove a device, click Deny next to it.
Which versions of Android and iOS does the Pulse app support?
To keep your data safe and make sure you can access the latest Pulse features, update your device’s operating systems to these versions:
- Android 5 or higher (we recommend Android 9 or higher)
- iOS 11 or higher (we recommend iOS 12 or higher)
Why can’t I use earlier versions of Android or iOS?
On November 1, 2019, we stopped providing support for the Pulse app on devices using iOS 10 or lower. From October 1, 2020, we’ll also stop providing support for the Pulse app on devices using Android 4.4.x or lower.
Can I still use the Pulse app if I don’t update my operating system?
No. Improvements and new app features require systems with higher security, so you’ll need to update your device’s operating systems in order to update the app to the latest version.
Account and log-in