How do I add a new verified phone number to my account?
You have two phone numbers associated with your Booking.com account. The first is a contact number, which we use to get in touch with you. You add this on the Account details page. The second is a verified phone number, which you can add on the Security page.
Logging in to the Extranet can require two-factor authentication. This is why we send verification codes to the phone number as specified on the Security page. While you can use the same phone number in both Account details as well as Security, you’ll only receive verification codes on the phone number that’s added—and verified—on the Security page.
To add an additional verified phone number, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Extranet.
- Click Account in the top-right corner of the page, then Security.
- Click Add new number on the right side of the page and enter the new phone number.
- Select whether you want this phone number to receive Texts & phone calls or Phone calls only.
- Click Verify number, and a verification code will be emailed to you.
- Open the verification email and click Approve to finish.
You’ll be able to receive verification codes to this phone number as soon as it’s approved. Whenever you try to log in to the Extranet, we’ll send a verification code to all the verified phone numbers you have on your account.
Account and log-in