How to add a property to a master account?
*This only applies if you already have a master account and are trying to add a property to your account.
A master account is linked to the partner agreement with Booking.com and the properties associated with this contract. That means a master account can't be removed or added to any other properties that aren't under the same contract, and their admin access rights can’t be edited either.
To add a property to a master account, you first need to check that you have a master account rather than a regular one. To do this, go to the Account tab on the Extranet, then click Create and manage users. You'll see Master account under your name if you have a master account.
After confirming you have a master account, the next steps depend on whether or not the property you want to add is already on Booking.com.
For properties not already on Booking.com:
- Go to join.booking.com and click on Create new listing.
- Follow the normal steps to register a new property.
For properties already registered with Booking.com, the next steps depend on whether or not the property is part of the same legal entity as the one linked to your master account.
If the property you’d like to add to your master account is part of the same legal entity, we recommend contacting your local partner support team. They'll be able to add the new property to your master account.
If the property you want to add isn't part of the same legal entity, you can create a new user account (non-master account) for that property by following these steps:
- Log in to your Extranet account, click the Account tab, and select Create and manage users.
- Select Add a user.
- Select New user from the menu.
- Create a new user and assign it a different login name than the one used by the master account.
- Once the new user account is created, provide the details to an admin user of that existing property and they can add you to their property.
Need more info? Learn how to add somebody who runs another property and has a master account.
Account and log-in