Logging in to the Booking.com Extranet
The Booking.com Extranet is an administrative dashboard for your property. Learn how to access your account with our step-by-step guide for first-time log-ins, password recovery, and logging in from new devices.
In this article
Logging in to the Extranet for the first time
Want to log in to your account? For step-by-step log-in instructions, watch the video below.
Go to the Booking.com Extranet sign-in page and enter your details. Your log-in is the same as the details you entered when creating your partner account to sign up. This is different from any account you might have created on our guest site – these are two separate platforms.
Note, if you were invited to manage an account and didn’t create an Extranet account yourself, you need to use the personal details you created to log in.
For security reasons, logging in to your Extranet account requires two-factor authentication. This allows you to securely log in with a unique PIN code sent to your phone number. To ensure your security further, you may be prompted with multiple authentication requests depending on the actions you want to take on the Extranet. Read more on securing your account here.
Tips for accessing your Extranet account at all times:
- Make sure your phone number is always up to date. Learn here how to update your contact information or add an additional phone number. It’s recommended that you add a backup 2FA phone number in case the first number isn’t accessible or is out of reach.
- We also suggest having the Pulse app installed for additional access to log in to the Extranet. That way, if you can’t complete the 2FA via text message, you can verify using the Pulse verification code – log in to the app and retrieve the PIN from the “More” page. The PIN addition is time-sensitive, so this must be actioned in a timely manner.
Once you’ve successfully logged in, you'll reach your Extranet homepage or your group homepage. Click the ? icon in the top right-hand corner for more information on specific Extranet functions. On the Extranet you’ll be able to:
- Access your property info, like property ID, under your property icon at the top of the page and view your property ad on our site.
- Update your availability and room types, add photos, and request text changes to your property page.
- Discover opportunities designed to boost your performance like setting up deals and offering discounts to bookers.
Read all about the Booking.com Extranet here.
If you forget your username and password, you can recover them by clicking either Forgot your username? or Forgot your password? on the Extranet sign-in page.
In exceptional cases, if you don’t have access to your mobile device to complete the log-in process, follow these instructions:
- Select Unable to verify? when prompted with the PIN code.
- Select the reason you can’t complete the verification process.
- Contact customer service and provide them with the PIN on your screen. They’ll provide you with a new verification code
- Use this code to sign in
If you’re having problems logging in and need more guidance, see these tips for accessing your account.
Logging in from a new device
If you’re logging in to the Booking.com Extranet from a new device, you’ll be asked to verify your details.
When asked to verify your details, you can choose one of the following options:
- Text message: select this option to receive a six-digit code by text message
- Pulse verification code: log in to the Pulse app and retrieve your PIN following these steps – click More, then Settings, and Extranet-PIN
Enter your six-digit code or PIN. Now you’ll be able to access the Booking.com Extranet again.
What other partners are reading:
- I want to update my contact details
- I signed up by mistake
- I want to manage your property on the go
- I want to report a technical issue
- I want more resources on account and log-in
- I want to make my account more secure
Account and log-in
- Managing access rights for your Extranet account
- Changing or resetting your Extranet log-in details
- Logging in to the Booking.com Extranet
- Adding properties and users to your master account
- How can I add somebody with a master account to my property?
- Adding a new verified phone number to your account
- Using the smart paste feature to quickly make bulk edits across your properties