Understanding the Booking.com Extranet
The Booking.com Extranet is an administrative dashboard for your property. Once you log in, you’ll be able to access and update all the info displayed on your Booking.com property page, including payment options and policies, rooms and rates, photos and descriptions, reviews, and more.
You’ll also see a record of past and upcoming reservations, options for setting up deals and improving your sales, as well as useful analytics that show how your property is performing on our site.
And, of course, you can contact us via the Extranet Inbox tab if you have any questions – that’s also where we’ll share any important updates from our side.
Tip: For many questions, the Partner Community can be the quickest way to find an answer.
We have many partners online who can help you with details about the Extranet. Remember to be polite and professional when asking for help.
How to log in to the Booking.com Extranet
You’ll be able to access the Extranet using the login name and password combination you created during registration. To log in, just:
- Go to the Booking.com Extranet
- Enter your login name and password.
- Select your language and log in.
If you’re having problems signing in, you can reset your Extranet login.
Note: If you’ve worked with us before or have previously started but not completed a registration using a specific email address, we’ll send your log-in details to that same email address after we review your new registration. We’ll also email you a link to create your personal password. Explore the Booking.com Extranet now
Account and log-in
- Adding new users to your Extranet account
- Changing or resetting your Extranet log-in details
- How to add a property to a master account?
- How can I add somebody with a master account to my property?
- How do I add a new verified phone number to my account?
- Using the smart paste feature to quickly make bulk edits across your properties