Managing rates on your channel manager
Your channel manager lets you manage all your rates in one place. We made it easy to make sure your rates in your channel manager and the Extranet match up.
In this article
Changing a rate on our platform using your channel manager
If you use a channel manager, you’ll need to change your rates using that system or your own property management system (PMS).
To make sure the Extranet reflects these changes too, follow your channel manager’s specific instructions on how to change rates.
If you need further support with this, contact your channel manager.
Mapping rates to your channel manager
If you added new rates on the Extranet, you’ll need to map them to your channel manager.
You can learn more about mapping rates in our article on setting up rooms or units in your channel manager.
Deleting rates that aren’t connected to your channel manager
If certain rates aren’t connected to your channel manager, you can delete them from the Extranet.
To delete a rate, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Rates & Availability, then Rate plans
- Click the rate plan that you want to remove, then Delete
- Confirm your choice by clicking Delete forever
Working with Connectivity Providers
- Reopening availability using your channel manager if your guest checks out early
- Making sure the Extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Managing rates on your channel manager
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs as well as with Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Managing availability through your connectivity provider
- Setting up pricing per guest through your connectivity provider
- Understanding pricing per guest models