Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
If you created a new room or unit, or added new rates on the Extranet, you’ll need to map these new rooms, units, or rates to your channel manager. This will connect the two systems so your info is identical on both.
In this article
Mapping rooms or units and rates from the Extranet to your channel manager
There are two ways to map new rooms, units, or rates to your channel manager:
- Most channel managers automatically map all new rooms or units and rates that you add to the Extranet – check with your channel manager to see if they do
- Some channel managers let you map new rooms or units and rates yourself – check with your provider and follow their instructions
Once you or your channel manager map your rooms or units and rates, add availability for them using your channel manager. These new dates will then become available for travelers to book on our platform.
Finding the ID number to map a room or unit to your channel manager
If you’re mapping a room or a unit to your channel manager yourself, you might need its ID number. You can find this by following these steps:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Property
- Click Room details or Property layout, depending on your property type
- Search for the room or unit you want the ID number for
Under each room or unit name, you’ll see a unique ID number that you can use to map rooms to your channel manager.
Working with Connectivity Providers
- Reopening availability using your channel manager if your guest checks out early
- Making sure the Extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Managing rates on your channel manager
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs as well as with Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Managing availability through your connectivity provider
- Setting up pricing per guest through your connectivity provider
- Understanding pricing per guest models