Resolving issues with reservations that are missing from your connectivity provider’s system
We’ll let you know if there’s an issue with adding a reservation from our platform to your connectivity provider’s system. Your connectivity provider can look into what caused the issue and help resolve it for you.
What’s in this article
Identifying why reservations are missing from your connectivity provider’s system
A reservation that appears on the Extranet might not appear in your connectivity provider’s system for the following reasons:
- The reservation might include room or unit types or rates that your connectivity provider hasn’t connected to the related room or unit type in their system yet
- There may have been a technical issue while processing the reservation
Contact your connectivity provider, who’ll be able to identify what went wrong and help resolve the issue.
Making sure you receive emails about missing reservations
Whenever there’s an issue adding a reservation to your connectivity provider’s system, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
If you can’t find this email, first double-check your inbox and junk mail folder.
If you still can’t find the email, follow these steps to check that the contact details we have for your property are up to date:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Account , then click Contacts
- Check that your contact details are up to date, and click Edit to change them if they’re not
If you’re still not receiving emails after updating your contact details, contact your connectivity provider for help. They can check whether they received the reservation details from us.
Not receiving emails about reservations when you use a channel manager
If your channel manager doesn’t send you an email about a reservation, we’ll send you the reservation details instead. You can also check the reservation details in the Extranet’s Reservations section.
If this is happening regularly, contact your channel manager to resolve the issue.
Working with a Channel Manager
- How do I change or disconnect my channel manager?
- How do I finish the process of setting up my channel manager?
- Making sure the Extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Is my channel manager connection live?
- Managing channel manager connections if you’re a property’s new owner
- What is a channel manager and how does it help with my pricing?
- Deciding on a channel manager
- How do I change a connectivity provider for multiple properties?
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Managing availability through your connectivity provider