Managing channel manager connections if you’re a property’s new owner
If you just took over ownership of a property, here’s what you need to know about your channel manager connection.
If you want to keep the same channel manager
Your property’s current agreement with us isn’t valid for you as the new owner, so we’ll automatically cancel your channel manager connection.
Once the change of ownership process is complete and you signed a new agreement with us, we’ll let you know how to connect your new account with your existing channel manager.
It’s important that you wait for us to contact you, or your new connection with your channel manager will be set up in the previous owner’s name.
I want to change channel managers
Your property’s current agreement with us isn’t valid for you as the new owner, so we’ll automatically cancel your channel manager connection. This means you can choose to set up a connection with a new channel manager.
Before you do this, wait until you sign a new agreement with us and we confirm that the change of ownership process is complete.
Working with Connectivity Providers
- Reopening availability using your channel manager if your guest checks out early
- Making sure the Extranet and your channel manager are synced
- Managing rates on your channel manager
- Closing availability on rooms or units when using a channel manager
- Setting up rooms or units on your channel manager
- I work with other OTAs, as well as Booking.com. How can I manage my availability?
- Managing availability through your connectivity provider
- Setting up Occupancy Based Pricing