At Booking.com, we've partnered with a variety of connectivity service providers (including channel managers and property management systems) to make sure properties have access to the best products and services on their preferred system.
We want to make sure our partnership with these providers continuously helps properties grow their business. In order to maintain high-quality partnerships, we've created the Connectivity Partner Program. This system is designed to encourage connectivity service providers to take specific actions that benefit the properties they work with. In exchange, the provider gets points in the program.
Connectivity service providers are rewarded when they offer quality connections as well as a range of useful products and services. They also earn points when they help us test new products or share specific feedback.
Depending on their score, they’ll be listed in one the program's three tiers. These reflect their overall performance and can help identify which providers would be the best fit for your business.
- What are the tiers in the Connectivity Partner Program?
- How can I see which tier my connectivity service provider is in?
- How do providers earn points in the Connectivity Partner Program?
Connectivity service providers earn points that contribute to an overall maximum score of 1800 points. Partners can be in the Standard, Advanced, or Premier tier, depending on their score.
As soon as a provider starts working with Booking.com, they’re enrolled as a Standard partner. These partners—who have a total score under 850 points—let you update your Booking.com rates and availability, then retrieve your reservations on their system.
Advanced partners are those with a total score between 850 and 1199 points. Like Standard partners, Advanced partners let you retrieve your reservations and update your Booking.com rates and availability. However, unlike Standard partners, they offer more products and a better range of functions on their system. The exact nature of these functions depends on each provider.
Premier partners are our top and highest-value connectivity service providers with scores of 1,200 points or more. They offer the most advanced systems—with the widest range of products and services—while maintaining a higher-quality connection than Advanced partners.
To see where your Connectivity service provider stands in the Connectivity Partner Program, log on to your Booking.com Extranet and click Account, then Channel manager.
Here you’ll find a list of the connectivity service providers that are part of the Connectivity Partner Program as well as their tier, their connection quality score, a link to their website, and a way to connect to them directly.
In the Connectivity Partner Program, providers earn points in 4 different areas:
- Business Value. This score reflects how much business a connectivity provider generates.
- Property Performance. This score is a reflection of how much providers actively help their properties improve performance – whether it’s boosting revenue, conversion, or other performance metrics. This includes sharing information or advice about new products.
- Products & Quality. Providers earn points when they adopt Booking.com’s APIs. Each of these APIs is designed to help you manage your property online.
- Engagement. Providers can earn points when they share feedback with us by participating in research interviews or beta-testing new products.