Getting ready to welcome guests FAQ
Updated 1 year ago | 3 min read
Are you a guest?Contact our Customer Service team
Prepare to welcome your guests by finding answers to your most frequently asked questions.
In this article
- Setting up availability and policies
- Updating your property page
- Managing reservations
- Updating your personal information
- Getting payments in order
- How to deliver amazing guest experiences
- 7 tips for naming your property
- How pricing and availability basics can bring you more business
- How to guarantee more income
- The key to filling up rooms
- Basics for improving ranking
- What tools can I use to boost my visibility on Booking.com?
- How does more availability help me get more bookings?
- Using the property page score to attract more guests
- Travel Proud FAQ
- All you need to know about Booking Network Sponsored Ads
We know the coronavirus crisis is taking a heavy toll on you, your loved ones, and your business. That’s why we've done our best to answer some of the most important questions from...
In this article, you’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our payment procedures and products. Note that not all payment solutions are available in all...
It’s essential to prepare your bathroom before welcoming guests. Follow these pointers and soon you’ll be racking up top reviews.