If you’re just looking to review and compare your commission invoice with your reservations, read this article.
What to do if you have a valid commission question
After a guest checks out, you have up to 48 hours to modify the reservation on the Extranet.
If you miss this 48-hour deadline, you can dispute the commission on a reservation by following the steps below.*
- Log on to the Extranet and click on the Finance tab.
- Select Reservation Statements.
- Under the Dispute column, check the box for the reservation(s) you want to dispute and a blue Dispute button will appear.
- Click the blue Dispute button and enter the actual amount of revenue received, then choose a reason for the dispute, along with a message explaining your dispute.
- Click the Submit dispute button. You'll receive an update on the status of the submitted request to your Inbox in the next 48 business hours.
You can check whether your dispute is approved, rejected or in review by hovering over the check box in the Dispute column.
*This feature is intended for use in exceptional circumstances only. Generally, you're still expected to modify bookings within 48 hours of check-out on the Reservations Tab. If a dispute is rejected, you can't start another dispute for the same reservation.