0 Commission Program Terms
Below you’ll find the terms and conditions of the 0% Commission program made available by Booking.com to and for the benefit of the Accommodations that are eligible and interested in joining the 0% Commission program (at all times on voluntarily basis through opt-in (if eligible; if applicable) at their discretion) (the “0% Commission Program” or the “Program”).
Definitions and Interpretation
- Unless defined otherwise in these 0% Commission Program terms (the “Program Terms”), capitalized terms have the same meaning as set out in the Accommodation Agreement entered into between the Accommodation and Booking.com (the “Agreement”).
- Except as otherwise provided for herein, the terms and conditions of the Agreement remain unchanged and in full force and effect.
The 0% Commission Program
- Booking.com’s 0% Commission Program is an incentive program for new Accommodations. It will be possible to participate in the Program until November 24, 2022.
- The Accommodation needs to comply with the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Program:
- The Accommodation (meaning legal entity) is a new business partner of Booking.com and is self-registering the Accommodation(s) (meaning propert(y)/(ies)) for the first time on the Platform and has been invited to join the 0% commission program and accepts the Terms during the registration process
- Each Accommodation (meaning property) can be characterized as one of the following property type categories as used on the Platform:
- Vacation Home;
- Condo; or
- Each Accommodation (meaning property) needs to be located in Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, or the United States. Accommodations located in other countries are not eligible;
- The Accommodation (meaning legal entity) can register up to a maximum of 20 Accommodations belonging to the aforementioned property types;
- Each eligible Accommodation needs to be registered and made available (“open bookable”) on the Platform by November 24, 2022.
- Booking.com reserves the right to check the information provided by the Accommodation to verify its truthfulness and accuracy, in order to establish eligibility for the program.
- If the Accommodation is eligible for the Program, then the Commission level for the eligible Accommodation will be 0% (the “Incentive”) for bookings made between the start date of the Incentive and the end date of the Incentive.
- The Incentive applies to Commission only and does not apply to payment processing or handling fees for guest payments.
- The Incentive is valid from the date on which the registration of the Accommodation (meaning property) is completed, up to and including the end date of the Incentive. The end date of the Incentive is specified in the Program participation email sent to the Accommodation upon registration, as well as on the Accommodation's Contracts page on the Booking.com Extranet.
- After the end date of the Incentive, the Accommodation will be subject to the standard Commission levels defined by Booking.com depending on where the Accommodation is located.
- The Incentive will be shown on monthly invoices issued to the Accommodation by Booking.com as a discount on the total amount of the invoice.
- Booking.com may, at its sole discretion, decide to stop offering the program to Accommodations.
- These Program Terms (i) may be unilaterally amended or supplemented from time to time by Booking.com at its sole discretion, subject to a reasonable period of prior notice being given to the relevant participants, (ii) are and form an integral part of the Agreement (as applicable) including the relevant General Delivery Terms, as amended from time to time, and must be read in conjunction with said General Delivery Terms, and (iii) may be accepted online, but in any event apply, pursuant to the opt-in to and use of the program by the Accommodation. In case of conflict between the terms of the Agreement and these Program Terms, these Program Terms prevail.
Commission, Invoices & Tax