Can I dispute the commission I'm charged?
If you’re just looking to review and compare your commission invoice with your reservations, read this article.
What to do if you have a valid commission question
After a guest checks out, you have up to 48 hours to modify the reservation on the Extranet. If you miss this 48-hour deadline, you can dispute the commission on a reservation by following the steps below.
Note: This feature is only for exceptional circumstances. You're expected to modify bookings within 48 hours of check-out under the Reservations tab. If a dispute is rejected, you can't submit another one for the same reservation.
- Log in to the Extranet and click the Finance tab.
- Select Reservation Statements.
- Under the Dispute column, check the box for the reservation(s) you want to dispute, and a blue Dispute X reservation(s) button will appear.
- Click the blue Dispute X reservation(s) button and enter the actual amount of revenue received, then select a reason for the dispute and write an explanation.
- Click the Send message button. You'll get an update on the status of the request in your Inbox in the next 48 business hours.
Check whether your dispute is approved, rejected, or in review by hovering over the check box in the Dispute commission column.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several properties. Can I pay all my invoices at once?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?