How much commission do I pay?
Booking.com works on a commission-based model, meaning you pay us a set percentage on each reservation made through our platform.
The Booking.com commission percentage varies by country. Our global commission rate average is 15%, among the lowest in the industry, and can vary depending on your property type or location.
Calculate the commission for your region
If your location isn't mentioned in the examples above, you can use our commission calculator to see which Booking.com commission rates apply to your region.
Your property will pay commission on confirmed stays after the guest checks out and pays. Commission will also be charged on non-refundable bookings, regardless of whether the guest stayed at your property or not.*
We calculate the commission owed based on the total number of reservations from the previous month, excluding bookings that you correctly mark as no-show.
Additional info for existing partners
If you're an existing partner, you can find more info about the commission you pay in the Accommodation Agreement you signed when joining Booking.com. You can always view how much commission is due (or has been paid) for each reservation by following these steps:
- Click the Extranet's Finance tab and select Reservation Statements.
- Click Period to see all the reservation details that have been included in your invoice and how much commission you have to pay.
- Download .xls or .csx versions of your invoice to save or print them.
*Note: If you’re using an online payment service offered by Booking.com, different rules may apply. Find out more about online payments.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I dispute the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn't arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate how much commission I pay every month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission for double-bookings?
- Do I pay commission on canceled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several properties. Can I pay all my invoices at once?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?