Do I pay commission on canceled bookings?
We charge commission on confirmed stays and non-refundable bookings (regardless of whether the guest stayed at your property or not).
Other than confirmed stays, you have to pay commission when:
- You charge guests for non-refundable or partially non-refundable no-shows and cancellations
- You charge guests who cancel after the free cancellation period ended
You don’t have to pay commission when:
- You choose to waive the cancellation fee for non-refundable bookings
- You correctly marked the guest as a no-show and chose to waive the cancellation fee
- You marked the credit card as invalid because you were unable to charge the guest
You can find further info on cancellations in this article.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
Commission, Invoices & Tax