How can I change my invoice or banking details?
Do you want to review or change your banking details for invoice payments?
- Click on the Finance tab on the Extranet and check your banking details under Payment Info on the Financial Overview page.
- If you want to change any of this info, select the Send us a message option, found below your banking details.
- Make sure you select Finance (invoices and payments) as the subject of your message in the pop-up box. Explain any changes you want to make and click the Send message button when you're done. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Do you need to update your invoice details?
You can make changes to the following sections of your invoice on the Extranet:
- "For the attention of"
- Zip/Postal code
- You can check your details by clicking on the Finance tab on the Extranet, then selecting Invoice Details.
- If you need to make any changes, send us a message through your inbox, selecting Finance (invoices and payments) as the subject. A member of our team will contact you to make the changes.
Changes can't be made between the 1st and the 7th of each month during our billing cycle.
If the legal name of your property is changing (i.e. how it appears on your invoice), let us know as soon as possible by sending a message through the Extranet.
Commission, Invoices & Tax