To make sure the correct amount of commission gets charged, it’s important for all your reservations to be registered correctly on Booking.com's Extranet. You can mark no-shows, modify dates, and update prices yourself under the Reservations tab.
To avoid issues with your invoice, it’s important to update your reservations regularly. To make changes to the info in the system:
- Log on to the Extranet and select the Reservations tab.
- Search by guest name, reservation number or time period.
- After finding the guest, select the specific reservation number.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, select Mark as no-show or Change reservation dates & prices.
- After modifying the reservation info, both you and the guest will receive a confirmation email explaining what changes were made.
You can mark no-shows, modify reservation dates, and change prices starting at 12 am on the check-in date, then for a 2 full business days after the check-out date.
IMPORTANT: You should always manage your Reservations tab, so you’re charged commission correctly.Tips:
- You can quickly mark a no-show on the Pulse app or report a no-show on the Extranet if a guest doesn’t arrive.
- If you have canceled or no-show reservations where you couldn't charge the guest’s credit card, follow these steps on how to "Mark credit card as invalid" to reconcile the commission.
A complete guide on managing your Reservations and locating your Commission Invoices is available here.