Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
First, thanks for paying your invoices on time – we really appreciate it.
Once you pay your commission invoice, you’re not required to send us proof of payment unless we request it.
You can check the status of your payments by following these steps:
- Log in to the Extranet.
- Click Finance, then Invoices.
Note: After paying your invoice, allow 2–3 working days for it to be reflected in our system.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work