How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
Below is a downloadable, step-by-step visual guide for reconciling your reservation statement with your commission invoice on Booking.com.
It explains how you can cross-check the commission you pay with the reservations you’ve received.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I dispute the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn't arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate how much commission I pay every month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission for double-bookings?
- Do I pay commission on canceled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several properties. Can I pay all my invoices at once?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?