How can I pay my invoices?
Commission invoices are emailed to you during the first week of every month. They're also available in PDF format on the Extranet – you’ll find them in the Finance tab under Invoices. Payment is always due within 14 days of the invoice date. You can check your current payment method, and your bank details, under Payment Information in the Financial Overview section of the Finance tab. You'll also find payment instructions on the invoice itself.
If your current payment method is by direct debit, we'll just debit your account automatically. For more info, you can read this article: "I pay my invoices by direct debit. How long after I receive my invoice will my account be debited?".
If you have additional questions about your selected payment method, or if you want to change it, send us a message using your Extranet Inbox using the subject Invoice and Credit Control.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I dispute the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn't arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate how much commission I pay every month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission for double-bookings?
- Do I pay commission on canceled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several properties. Can I pay all my invoices at once?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?