Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
If you have a question or concern about any of your commission invoices, you can contact our Credit Control team by following these steps:
- Within the Finance tab on the Extranet, click Financial Overview and select the Send us a message option below Payment Info.
- Make sure you select Finance (invoices and payments) as the subject of your message in the pop-up box. Outline any issues you have and click the Send message button when you're done. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Did you receive an additional invoice?
Generally, additional invoices are sent for specific reservations. Be sure to check the invoice to see the relevant reservation number(s).
You can check your invoices within the Finance tab of the Extranet (and by selecting Invoices from the list). The Description column provides more details and the invoice type.
Common additional invoice types include:
Incorrect no-show: The reservations on this invoice were originally marked as a "no-show" and were not included in your commission invoice. The guests later confirmed with us that they stayed according to their original reservation. Since the commission for these reservations was not included in your commission invoice, a separate invoice was issued for payment.
Customer complaint costs: This type of invoice is issued in situations like relocation costs due to an overbooking, or incorrect charges to the guest. In these cases, you should have already received separate communication from our Customer Service team.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I dispute the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn't arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate how much commission I pay every month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission for double-bookings?
- Do I pay commission on canceled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several properties. Can I pay all my invoices at once?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?