How do I handle VAT and local taxes?
Do you have a question about your local taxes?
Since Booking.com B.V. operates an agency model, all reservations are considered a direct transaction between your property and the guest. As a result, it’s important for you to be familiar with any local taxes and laws that are applicable to these transactions.
If you want more info on how commission payments to Booking.com B.V. for online reservation services work, refer to section 2.4 (General Delivery Terms) of your Booking.com contract. You should also be aware of any local taxes and laws relating to this type of transaction.
It’s best to contact your accountant, adviser or local government to get the most accurate and up-to-date information about relevant local taxes and laws.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I dispute the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn't arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate how much commission I pay every month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission for double-bookings?
- Do I pay commission on canceled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several properties. Can I pay all my invoices at once?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?