Updating your tax, VAT, and GST settings for guest bookings
It’s not possible for you to change your tax or VAT settings yourself on our platform. Here’s how to reach out so we can help you:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Go to Booking.com messages in your Inbox
- Click Compose new message
- Select Property details as the support topic
- Choose either VAT or City tax/Extra charges as the subtopic
- Click Compose new message again
- Tell us that you want to change your tax or VAT settings and include any other details
- Click Send message
You can always review your current settings in the Extranet’s VAT/tax/charges section. You’ll find it under the Property tab.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Managing your reservation lists
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work