Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
Unfortunately, we can’t issue consolidated invoices.
However, you can use the Extranet's Finance tab to view a consolidated statement for all properties in your group account, then simply pay in bulk.
Want to learn how to pay multiple invoices at once?
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How do I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- What should I do if I paid my invoices but they're still marked "unpaid" on the Extranet?
- My property was auto-closed, but now I've paid my invoice: What happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I check if my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work