Can I set specific guest requirements to decide who can book my property?
Depending on your property type, this feature might not be available to you yet. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible. In order to make sure you receive genuine bookings, we require guests to provide a valid email address, credit card info, and also have a good track record for their previous stays.
For more control over who can book your property, you can also set additional guest requirements* in your Extranet. Just follow these steps:
1. Click the Property tab, then Policies.
2. Scroll down to Guest Requirements.
3. Click Edit. Here you can set booking requirements, making sure guests:
- provide a verified phone number
- provide their address
4. Click Save to finalize your changes.
*Note: Any guest requirements you add won’t take effect immediately. We’ll store your preferences for now, then let you know as soon as we start using them during the booking process
Your First Steps with Booking.com