How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
Fortunately guest misconduct issues are rare. In the unlikely event you have a poor guest experience, we’re here to support you. The guest reporting tool on the Pulse app makes it easy for you to report any misconduct – and we can then block that guest from booking your property again.
If you have an issue, you can report guest misconduct via the Pulse app, which will block that particular guest from booking your property again.
If you have multiple properties listed on Booking.com and you block a guest due to misconduct at one property, they'll be blocked from booking all your properties.
To block a guest due to misconduct, just follow these steps:
- Tap the Bookings tab.
- Select one of the dates when the guest you want to report stayed in your property, then tap the name of the guest.
- Tap Report guest misconduct at the bottom of the Reservation details screen.
- Choose one of the misconduct scenarios and leave a brief comment under Details.
- Choose whether you want to block the guest from booking your property in the future.
- Tap Submit report when you’re done.
Note: Only submit a report if the guest’s misconduct matches one of the seven scenarios provided in the report tool. If the guest didn’t honor their booking, simply mark them as a no-show. If their credit card is invalid, you can mark that in the system, too.
You can submit a guest misconduct report any time from check-in until seven days after check-out.
Your First Steps with Booking.com
- How to receive and use your location verification code
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to the Booking.com Extranet
- Why isn't my property page available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Setting house rules for vacation rentals
- All you need to know about Risk-Free Reservations
- Risk-Free Reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues about guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: Credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key pick-up feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Checking reservation info
- How do I customize and personalize my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?