How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
Depending on your property type, this feature might not be available yet. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.
The vast majority of guests play by the rules and respect the properties they stay at. But to make things even clearer, we can present your rules so guests have to read and agree to them before finalizing their bookings.
To set up clear house rules* on the Extranet, just follow these steps:
1. Click the Property tab, then Policies.
2. Scroll down to House Rules.
3. Click Edit. Here you can specify if your property:
- accommodates children
- accommodates pets
- accommodates smokers
- allows parties/events
- has preset quiet hours
4. Click Save to finalize your changes.
Your First Steps with Booking.com
- How to receive and use your location verification code
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to the Booking.com Extranet
- Why isn't my property page available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Setting house rules for vacation rentals
- All you need to know about Risk-Free Reservations
- Risk-Free Reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues about guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: Credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key pick-up feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Checking reservation info
- How do I customize and personalize my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?