Setting up check-in and check-out times
To set the right expectations with guests, communicate any info about check-in and check-out times in advance because this might determine their decision to book.
To set up or edit your check-in or check-out hours, follow these steps:
- Go to the Extranet’s Property tab and select Policies.
- Scroll down to Guest information and click Edit.
- Select your check-in time range. You can also set a check-out time.
- Click Save to finalize.
Any non-mandatory fees related to check-in/-out times can also be communicated in advance, which may also influence the decision to book. To include information about these fees, add it in the fine print by following the steps in this article.
Your First Steps with Booking.com
- Creating house rules
- Setting up check-in and check-out times
- Reporting guest misconduct
- New partner restrictions: Credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key pick-up feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Reviewing information about reservations made at your property
- Managing guest reservations
- Sharing check-in information with guests