How can I share check-in information with guests?
We know you might not always be able to meet your guests in person, or there might be particular details you want guests to know in advance. That's why it’s important you have the option to communicate with them before their arrival.
If you want to specifically tell guests where to pick up keys, check out How can I set up key collection?’
Otherwise, if you don’t have a reception area and/or want to inform guests about other details:
- You can send the guest a message by clicking on the Reservations tab on the Extranet.
- Click the guest name or reservation number.
- Underneath Conversation with guest, you’ll see the Send a new message button.
- Alternatively, you can call the guest if your message is urgent.
You can also get in touch with guests quickly using the Pulse app.
Message templates save you time by sending custom replies to your guests, without typing the same thing over and over again. After setting up your templates, all you have to do is select the one you want and press Send.To create new templates or update existing ones:
- Log in to the Extranet, then click the Property tab.
- Click on Messaging preferences, then scroll down to the Your templates section.
It’s best to get in touch with the guest as quickly as you possible. Closer to check-in, they could be traveling and have limited access to their phone and email.Do you want to set up Booking Assistant auto-replies on the Extranet?
Read more about auto-replies in this article.
Find out more about the Booking Assistant.
Your First Steps with Booking.com