Personalize your property page content by writing a customized host or company profile. In your own words, share what makes your property and neighborhood unique, and include a welcome message for future guests.
Writing a profile helps you stand out to the right guests and set the appropriate expectations. On Booking.com, 50% of vacation rental properties have a profile – and these partners tend to get more bookings than those without a profile.
Here’s how to add or edit the info on your profile:
- Click the Property tab on the Extranet and select Your profile.
- Select your language and fill in the following sections:
- About the property: Here you can describe what makes your property unique. Add info about decor, facilities, amenities, and your property’s history.
- About the host / company: Write a short message about yourself or your company, to help future guests get to know you/your brand.
- About the neighborhood: Include some tips about visiting the area and local attractions.
- Upload a host photo or company logo
- Upload a photo of yourself or anyone else who welcomes guests. When adding photos, don’t forget to include the name(s) of anyone in the photo. You can alternatively add a company logo so guests recognize your brand and signage.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Note: Your host or company profile is displayed publicly on your property page, so make sure you don’t include any sensitive info like websites, email addresses, phone numbers, and/or social media accounts. Any references to rates, discounts, and policies—including any use of currencies or percentages—won't be saved under the profile.