How do I customize and personalize my host profile on Booking.com?
Reading time: 2.5 minutes
Highlights: If you own or manage a home or apartment, you can personalize your property page’s content by writing a custom host or company profile. It’s an opportunity to share what makes your property and neighborhood unique, and include a welcome message for guests.
Writing a profile helps you stand out to guests and set expectations. On Booking.com, approximately 50% of home and apartment properties have a profile. These partners get more bookings than those without profiles.
Here’s how to add or edit the info on your profile:
- Click the Property tab on the Extranet and select Your profile.
- Select your language and fill out the following sections:
- About the property: Describe what makes your property unique, such as info about decor, facilities, amenities, and its history.
- About the host or company: Write a short description about yourself and your property to help potential guests get to know your property better.
- About the neighborhood: Include some tips about visiting the area and local attractions.
- Upload a host photo or company logo:
- Upload a photo of yourself or a staff member who welcomes guests. When adding photos, don’t forget to include the name(s) of anyone in it. You can also add a company logo to help guests recognize your property when they arrive.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Note: Your host or company profile is displayed publicly on your property page, so make sure you don’t include any sensitive info like website URLs, email addresses, phone numbers, or social media accounts.
Any references to the coronavirus (COVID-19), rates, discounts, policies, extra charges, or extra fees—including any use of currencies or percentages—won't be saved to your profile.
If you need to add info related to the coronavirus, you can do so on Your Description page.
Any info about extra charges and fees must be added on the Additional Charges and Fees page.
If you can’t find a fee type on that page, contact your local Booking.com team who’ll be happy to help you make the changes.
Your First Steps with Booking.com