Personalize your property page content by writing a customized host or company profile. Share what makes your property and neighborhood unique, and welcome future guests with a message in your own words.
Writing a profile helps you stand out to the right guests and set the appropriate expectations. On Booking.com, 50% of vacation rental properties have a profile – and these partners tend to get more bookings than those without one.
Here’s how to add or edit info on your profile:
- Click the Property tab on the Extranet and select Your Profile.
- Select your language and fill out the following sections:
- About the property
Describe what makes your property unique here. You can add info about decor, facilities, amenities, and your property’s history.
- About the host / company
Write a short message about yourself or your company to help future guests get to know you or your brand.
- About the neighborhood
Include some tips about visiting the area and local attractions.
- Upload a host photo or company logo.
- You can upload a photo of yourself or anyone else who’ll be welcoming guests. When adding photos, don’t forget to include the name(s) of anyone in the photo. Alternatively, you could add a company logo, so guests will recognize your brand and signage.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Note: Your host/company profile is displayed publicly on your property page. Make sure you don’t include any sensitive information like website or email addresses, phone numbers, or social media accounts. Any references to rates, discounts, and policies—including any use of currencies or percentages—won't be saved under the profile.<